Montauk & Hamptons Yacht Charter Rates
When chartering a yacht in the Hamptons, Montauk, or Sag Harbour there are a few important questions that will affect your yacht charter experience.
Before you book a yacht charter, please read below for helpful information that you will be asked to supply:
1) How many passengers/guests will you be chartering with?
Each private yacht is certified for a certain amount of passengers to be aboard. Certifications start with 6 passengers, however we do arrange yachts and catamarans with capability for 12 passengers, 30 passengers, and private party boats that accommodate up to 100+ passengers.
2) Where will you be chartering your yacht from?
We offer yacht charters starting out of New York City, Sag Harbor, and Montauk. No other locations are currently serviced as departure points in the New York area.
3) Will you be bringing food or do you need our staff to arrange catering?
We can accommodate your food requests whether you are interested in an easy-prep food like boxed sandwich lunches and macaroni salad, or are you looking for a cold lobster platter with candle lit atmosphere. Each vessel is different, and when we are quoting your trip, we can provide options for Food and beverages if you would like, as they are not included in standard pricing.
Yacht Charter Pricing
Whether you are planning a video shoot, corporate retreat, a family & friends get-together, or a romantic cruise dinner for two; we can assist you. We offer 1/2 day charters which are approximately 3-4 hours depending on boat, full day charters which are 6-8 hours depending on boat, along with overnight and destination trips. The most popular cruises are Sag Harbor, Sunset Beach, Montauk Harbor, Newport Rhode Island, Shelter Island, Block Island, and New York City.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE FOR YOUR NEXT LUXURY YACHT CHARTER!
Newport, Rhode Island Cruise
- Leaving the dock at 7:30 AM and arriving in Newport by 10:30 AM
- Back on the water at 3:45 PM with a return by 5:45 PM
Block Island, Rhode Island Cruise
- Leaving the dock at 8:00 AM, cruise to Block Island arriving at 10:30 AM
- Back on the water at 3:30 PM, returning by 5:45 PM
Full Day Cruise to Greenport
- Leaving the dock at 8:00 AM and arriving in Newport by 11:30 AM
- Back on the water at 4:00 PM, returning by 6:00 PM
Four Hour Montauk Harbor Cruise
- Cruise from either 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM or 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Cruise to Lighthouse and tip of Montauk Point
Six Hour Montauk Harbor Cruise and Lunch Stop
- Leaving Gurney’s Star Island Resort 9:00 AM to Lighthouse and tip of Montauk Point
- Drop off at Navy Beach
- Return to Gurney’s Star Island Resort at 3:30 PM
Four Hour Sunset Beach Charter
- Passengers board Hattrick and cruise to Sunset Beach
- Included in price is dingy to sunset beach
- 1 Hour to Sunset Beach, Shelter Island
- 1.5-2.0 Hours on Sunset Beach
- 1 Hour to return to Gurneys
Sag Harbor Pick Up and Four Hour Cruise around Sag Harbor
- Pick up at Town Dock in Sag Harbor and cruise around Gardner’s Bay.
- Return to Sag Harbor Town Dock